The new generation of food belting
Habasit Cleanline belts are known for their excellent release properties, good flexibility, and suitability for nosebar applications. The belts are perfect for sensitive processes where a clean belt environment, hygienic conveying, and first-class efficiency and reliability are essential.
Habasit Cleanline belts are unique thanks to their modified thermoplastic olefin (TPO) coating, specially developed to improve the release of sticky products often found in the food industry. The product range includes numerous conveying side options, from smooth to waffle structures.
This belt range meets the most stringent demands of the food industry and complies with all relevant EU and FDA food regulations. Habasit Cleanline belts offer numerous benefits:
- Outstanding release properties, making the belts ideal for sticky goods and leading to reduced waste
- Limited risks of cross contamination due to the belts' easy-clean surfaces
- Superb chemical- and hydrolysis resistance that prevents the degradation of the belt coating, leading to a longer service life
- A wide working temperature range from -40 °C to +80 °C/-40 °F to +176 °F, permitting use of these belts in a broad range of applications
- Longitudinal flexibility, making the belts suitable for nosebar applications
- Good abrasion resistance of the surface material, allowing the use of Habasit TPU scrapers