Engineered for reliable operations and hassle-free maintenance
The HabasitLINK spiral belts deliver high airflow and their rounded surfaces prevent product marking. The range of solutions includes belts with multiple collapse factors to optimize the machine footprint and a wide material portfolio to handle the required temperature range.
Our spiral belts have been running in thousands of systems worldwide and are a proven technology used every day in a broad range of applications.
Retrofit or new installation? Think HabasitLINK!
Plastic modular belts offer a number of advantages over steel belts used in spiral conveyors:
- Prevent the risk of contamination of your products with metal belt wear debris and steel lubricant
- End stainless steel “blackening” of your products
- Boost product yield with non-stick FDA/USDA direct contact plastic belt surfaces
- Increase your product throughput thanks to the greater loading capacity of lighter and stronger belts
- Reduce spiral downtime through reduced system wear, lower belt tension, significantly less ice and frost build-up, and quick, thorough belt cleaning
- Cut back maintenance time:
- Reduce “run-in” time, reduce lubrication requirements, and eliminate the need for periodic belt ”flipping”
- End periodic wear strip and charge-bar cap replacement
- Eliminate steel belt cutting, grinding, and welding
HabasitLINK belts in spiral conveyors
High food safety and hygiene
HabasitLINK belts meet the most stringent demands of the food processing industry and comply with EU and FDA regulations. The belts are designed for efficient cleaning and the wide range of modules available makes them a flexible solution for various industry requirements.
Less product waste
Better product release, less product marking, and reduced risk of contamination by abraded metal and lubricants improve product yield.
Plastic modular belts are robust and light-weight, which means they can run with lower tensions, significantly reducing energy consumption.
High tensile strength
High-quality materials and optimized belt design deliver reliable tensile strength performance and a long lifetime.
Visit us at Motek in Stuttgart from October 5th to 8th. Hall 3, booth 3330
Visit us at Innovate Textile
From October 25th to 29th 2021, Habasit is exhibiting at the Innovate Textile and Apparel Virtual Trade Show
Visit us at Fachpack
From September 28th to 30th Habasit will exhibit in Nuremberg at Fachpack, Hall 3C, Booth 201
Are HACCP rules applicable to conveyor belts?
Since Habasit does not work with foodstuff in our manufacturing process, food regulations do not apply to our products, nevertheless, we are constantly aware of these considerations on behalf of our customer. Since people are frequently asking whether the HACCP regulation applies to conveyor belts in the food industry, this blog will break down the rules for whom this hygiene management system does and does not apply.
Market leading spiral belt PR620SPS for efficient bakery process