Internal Sales Advisor
- Job Title: Internal Sales Advisor
- Country: UK
- Location: Elland
- Department: Sales and Service
- Job type: 100%
- Employment type: Permanent
The mission of the Internal Sales Advisor is to be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. You should be able to close sales and meet targets.
As an inside sales representative you should be able to build instant rapport and achieve customer satisfaction. A top inside sales representative should also be very competitive and a good listener. Producing quotes and orders using SAP will be essential.
Your main challenges
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Upselling products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving sales target.
- Entering quotes and orders into SAP.
What we look for
Your education and experience
Experience in having spent a significant amount of time working as part of a customer care/service team handling sales related customer contact via telephone and email. Excellent cold calling skills.
Experience of working with a technical product and also hanlding complaints.
Previous experience in an outbound call centre or a related sales position preferred.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Sugar CRM.
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Strong listening and sales skills with ability to achieve targets.
Experience of SAP would be desirable.
Fluent in English (both verbal and written).
Educated to GCSE Level or equivalent in English and Maths.
Strong link to Habasit Core Values
Accurate data entry
Attention to detail
What we offer
We offer an attractive place to work and personal development in an empowered working culture. You will benefit from the expertise and opportunities of a solid global group of companies and the reputation of its products.