Our versatile thermoplastic folder-gluer belts are suitable for a wide variety of different applications in carton and corrugated cardboard box folding. They are suitable for machine speeds of up to 750 m/min.
With their thermoplastic traction layer, Habasit Flexfold belts are suitable for reliable, adhesive-free Flexproof joining. This quick and easy joining can be done while the belt is on the machine, which avoids cumbersome dismantling, reduces machine downtime, and saves costs. There is no need for extensive operator training. The joint zone and belt are totally homogeneous, resulting in flexible and abrasion-resistant belts that are easy to fit and provide best-in-class performance.
- Outstanding dimensional stability and precise folding
- Adhesive-free joint (Flexproof method)
- Low energy consumption thanks to high longitudinal flexibility
- Excellent reversed bending and flex-fatigue properties
- Proven NBR rubber covers with good abrasion resistance
- No marking, and gentle treatment of goods