- Job Title: Warehouse Technician
- Country: USA
- Location: Suwanee, GA
- Department: Supply chain and Procurement
- Job type: On-site
- Employment type: Full time
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION:
Locates and moves material in the warehouse/Work areas and other related inventory functions needed to maintain the warehouse.
Your main challenges
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION – PRODUCTION:
- Reads all customer orders that require modular plastic components, molded sprockets, wear stripping, and/or raceway. Picks items and distributes them to areas for assembly, shipping, QA, etc.
- Palletizes and stocks received material into designated storage racking/shelving.
- Able to designate by visual recognition a product’s identification code
- Receives unused product from assembly area and restocks material in designated storage rack/shelf.
- Provides a current inventory count on specific items upon request of supervisor, customer service, etc.
- Returns product not in compliance to the appropriate assembly department for correction.
- Properly trained to use all tools/machinery needed to perform above tasks, including standard forklift, pallet jacks, cart, scales, ladders, hand trucks, etc.
What we look for
COMPETENCIES/SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE OR TRAINING PREFERRED:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements/preferences listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Preferred - High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
• Required – Ability to use a calculator and tape measure.
• Required – Read, Write and Comprehend English.
• Preferred – 3-6 months experience in a similar field.
What we offer
Things you should know about Habasit’s opportunities:
- Direct hire opportunity
- Eligible for bonuses and incentives
- $500 bonus after 90 days of employment
- $500 additional bonus after 180 days of employment
- $1000 additional bonus after 365 days of employment
- $750 referral bonus after 6 months
Why should you join our team?
- Our amazing environment keeps safety as its top priority! You can enjoy a collaborative atmosphere in a clean and climate-controlled facility.
- Our core values is how we thrive, and you will get to work with people who share them: Organizational Pride, Highest Ethical Standards, Quality You Can Trust, Collaboration, Entrepreneurship, and Continuous Improvement.
- Our opportunities to advance give any qualified associate the opportunity to move to a higher-level job.
- Our on-the-job training and skills development will ensure your success in your job.
- Our competitive pay rate of $18.00/Hr (plus applicable shift differential for 2nd Shift)
If you are interested in becoming a part of a World-Class Team, submit your application today!