Habasit Cleandrive Lug Drive is Now Available Nationwide
Habasit Cleandrive lug drive - the third drive system available in the Habasit Cleandrive product line - is the most reliable, hygienic food-safe belt for food processing. The lug drive design features robust fixed-width lugs that enable self-tracking to ensure effective drive and belt positioning.
Habasit Cleandrive lug drive offers an attractive option for belt applications that require frequent replacement due to continuous and excessive elongation. Embedded aramid cords stabilize and limit elongation; lab tensile tests under relatively high loading demonstrated a total stretch of less than 1%. Habasit Cleandrive exhibits superior hydrolysis (hot water) and microbial resistance, using the same special polyurethane formulation as the other positive and friction drive Cleandrive versions. This may increase belt life in some applications. The new lug drive option is currently available with smooth surfaces, and has been certified by the USDA for Meat, Poultry and Dairy processing. Lug shape and layout are compatible with competitor sprockets for customers who wish to use their existing components. Slab size is up to 72 inches with a variety of belt sidewall, cleat and custom fabrication options to fully meet a broad range of food belt application needs.
The Habasit Cleandrive lug drive features:
- Embedded aramid cords prevent continuouselongation
- Long-term tensile test demonstrated a totalstretch of less than 1%
- USDA certified for Meat, Poultry, and Dairyprocessing
- Compatible with competitor sprockets forcustomers who wish to use existing components
- Joined using a PQ series quick melt press andcorresponding press insert
- Sidewall, cleat and custom fabrication optionsmeet a broad range of food belt application needs
For more information, please download the product flyer below and talk to your Habasit specialist. Habasit America's service network is ready to serve you wherever you are located.