- Job Title: Fabrication Installer
- Country: USA
- Location: Addison, IL
- Department: Fabrication and assembly
- Job type: Full time
- Employment type: On-site
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION
Installation and repair of equipment and machinery.
Your main challenges
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION:
- Performs a wide variety of semi-repetitive tasks including machine operation, sub assembly and assembly to build routine units. Methods and sequence of operation are described by work instructions, parts lists, diagrams or work order.
- Performs repair and installation of belting off-site and on customer’s equipment.
- Prepares and submits service reports.
- Inspects customer’s equipment to facilitate reports for customers and HA.
- Demonstrate understanding of joining techniques and methods and proper use of joining tools, equipment and materials.
- Following all departmental procedures
- Following all production and installation procedures and work instructions
- Observing confined space procedures
- Identification and status of materials for installation
- Reporting of nonconforming materials
- Participating in corrective action and problem solving investigations
- Performing in process and final inspections during installations
- Machine operation, setup, and part production
- Reporting any machine or equipment problems
- Following all machine safety procedures
- Housekeeping and cleanliness
- Safe operation of all material handling equipment
What we look for
COMPETENCIES/SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE OR TRAINING PREFERRED:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements/preferences listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required - High school diploma
- Required - Minimum 2 years experience working in a similar environment
- Required - Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Required - Able to interpret sketches and blueprints
- Required - Valid drivers license
What we offer
Things you should know about Habasit’s opportunities:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent health insurance benefits which includes a bundled medical + dental package
- 401(k) program with up to 6% company match (at 100%)
- Tuition reimbursement (with Manager approval)
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Employee Assistance program
- Referral bonus