Shipping Clerk PM Part-time
- Job ID: Shipping Clerk PM Part-time
- Position title: Shipping Clerk PM Part-time
- Location: USA
- Site: Suwanee, GA
- Legal entity: Habasit America
- Department: Fabrication and assembly
- Job type: Part-time
- Employment type: N/A
- Shift work: 3:00pm - 11:30pm Mon-Fri
- Preferred - High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Required – Ability to use a calculator and tape measure.
- Required – Read, Write and Comprehend English.
- Preferred – 6 months-1 year experience in a similar field.
- Preferred - familiar with computers.
- Preferred - inventory experience with stocking and pulling merchandise or product.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequently - Talk and Hear.
- Frequently – Stand and walk, sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently - Lift 50 pounds.
- Frequently – Work with shop tools to move/roll heavy belts
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION – CORE:
- To support the vision, mission and guiding principles of the company.
- While performing any procedure, all associates and contract personnel must observe applicable Safety, Health, and Environmental rules and guidelines. The use of appropriate personal protective equipment is required.
- Attend and participate in training opportunities and seminars relevant to this position.
- Adhere to appropriate company operating procedures, benefit rules, employment policies and safety policies.
- Frequent contact with Associates outside of the department.
- Occasional contact with Management outside of the department.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION – PRODUCTION:
- Follow all safety guidelines when operating machines.
- Verify order is correct.
- Properly pack the customer order to prevent damage.
- Ensure customer or Habasit routing is followed.
- Select the appropriate carrier.
- Ensure all document are included with shipment.
- Use computer system(s) Frontier, Shipping & Fed-Ex Power Ship.
- Pull & stock Finished Belts or Parts.
- Produce daily driver manifest or Bill of Lading.
- To keep work station organized on a daily basis.
- To keep boxes stored and readily available.
- To keep supporting document file.
- Sweeping & Cleaning outside parking by Receiving Door will be required at times.
- Keep desk areas and aisles clean (5S Principles).
- Maintain own productivity while performing the duties mentioned above.
- Any other duties as assigned.