Industry Key Account Manager - Wet Foods
- Job ID: Industry Key Account Manager - Wet Foods
- Position title: Industry Key Account Manager - Wet Foods
- Location: USA
- Site: Dallas, TX
- Legal entity: Habasit America
- Department: Sales and Service
- Job type: Full Time
- Employment type: N/A
- Shift work: N/A
SALES TERRITORY IS AR,TX,OK, LA, MS.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION – SALES:
- Ability to generate profitable growth by developing and implementing sales development plans for target accounts in assigned industry.
- Build and maintain relationship with key decision makers at commercial and technical functions at corporate level and in the various plants with the target to identify and manage major projects / growth opportunities, supported by “local area sales managers” handling the day-to-day site activities.
- Maintain responsibility for sales objectives at the accounts, as well as for reaching targets as defined and agreed upon in the account plan.
- Monitor and report the success of the accounts, propose corrective actions.
- Technical and commercial management of projects.
- Overall project management of identified key projects through high level technical and commercial skills.
- Immediate and continued reporting of new and running projects to ASM to avoid internal competition.
- Provide industry specific market input and application expertise.
- Seek understanding of competition activities.
- Understand specific customer needs and shares with ASM.
- Support ASM in target customer segmentation.
- Understand and share the target customer dynamics and decision making processes.
- Apply pricing strategy.
- Broad functional experience in areas of strategic planning, sales, marketing, market development, planning, and promotions.
- Attend training seminars in North America and Europe to develop knowledge of new products and applications.
- Assume the leadership role in justification and direction of new product/market development programs.
- Appraise competitive product advantages and disadvantages.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Willingness to travel upwards of 70%
COMPETENCIES/SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE OR TRAINING PREFERRED:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements/preferences listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Preferred - Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Engineering
- Preferred - 5 years experience in sales and/or marketing of industrial sales directly to OEMS, End users and Distribution
- Preferred - High Competency with technical, marketing and customer service issues relevant to Conveyor and conveying systems
- Required – Ability to read, write, speak and comprehend English
- Preferred – High Competency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM / ERP Applications
- Preferred - Experience in marketing and selling engineered products in a multiple level environment