Embedded Hardware Development Engineer
- Job ID: Embedded Hardware Development Engineer
- Position title: Embedded Hardware Development Engineer
- Location: Switzerland
- Site: Dübendorf ZH
- Legal entity: Habasit AG
- Department: Application and service engineers
- Job type: Full Time
- Employment type: N/A
- Shift work: N/A
- Act as project lead for the development and design of new sensor solutions and ensure their specification, validation of prototypes, production control and life cycle management
- Develop small electronics and micro-controllers for special sensors and various devices and develop industrial or wireless interfaces to sensors
- Support technology improvements, design and set up test equipment, perform tests. Work in close collaboration with technology partners to ensure product efficiency
- Create new ideas for developing and testing interactive solutions in the field of sensors, motors and drives. Implement the solutions and support the upgrade and development of non-standard test equipment
- Ensure products are compliant with relevant regulations and provide customers with on-site support during the implementation phase
You hold a Master degree in electronics engineering or equivalent. With a minimum of 3 years of experience, you have gained an expertise in microelectronics, hardware development and embedded engineering as well as a good understanding in the area of sensor technologies. You have a strong knowledge of analog and digital circuit design including EMC, firmware development, low power, wireless technologies and FPGA. You feel comfortable with algorithms and digital signal processing.
You like to work in collaborative project teams from idea generation to prototyping and you are highly customer oriented. You are hands-on, high drive and problem solving oriented. You have a high sense of creativity and a strong taste for innovative solutions. You like to outperform to delight customers.
You enjoy meeting people in a multicultural environment. You are fluent in business English. Any other foreign language is an asset.
What we offer
This is an opportunity for you to shape our future as a key player within a small but growing and talented team. We offer an attractive place to work and personal development in a non-hierarchical and empowered working culture. You will benefit from the expertise and opportunities of a solid global group of companies and the reputation of its products.
Is this role for you?
If you are eager to join a dynamic, innovative and diverse team and to quickly progress while making a difference in an impact-oriented culture, then the Development Engineer role could be a great fit.