Industry Key Account Manager - Textile Printing / Textile Team Lead
- Job ID: N/A
- Position title: Industry Key Account Manager
- Location: Global
- Site: Any Country - Global
- Legal entity: N/A
- Department: Sales and Service
- Job type: Full Time
- Employment type: Permanent
- Shift work: N/A
The Industry Key Account Team Lead is a senior commercial role, embracing sales and marketing functions, directing, guiding and supporting the overall business development within the defined industry/industries.
Industry Key Account Team Lead ensures focus and drives sustainable sales by supporting and managing international key customers’ business and projects.
Industry Key Account Team Lead is developing a relationship with strategic customers and coordinates activities of local sales organizations in order to ensure the specific commercial targets are achieved.
Areas of Responsibility
Managing relationships with key customers:
- Managing relationship with key customers and leading their projects based on a strong commercial acumen and technical experience within the industry. Preparing and implementing sales development plans for these customers.
- Providing best in class business and technical support for local organizations working with the key accounts in their own countries. Supporting sales organizations in managing new customers and assisting with negotiations with international accounts.
- Acting as and being a main contact for the key customers as a face of Habasit organization, activating and coordinating Habasit resources required to fulfil the specific needs.
- Approving trading conditions defined for key customers, often in a form of business agreements and coordinating their implementation in specific countries.
- Managing the relationships with use of the existing tools, particularly SugarCRM.
Defining and implementing commercial strategies to the assigned industries:
- Understanding impact of identified market trends and customers’ needs in the industry, defining commercial strategies, which contribute to the long-term and sustainable development of the company.
- Assuring the approved strategies are translated to the local sales action plans and executed successfully.
- Continuously reviewing the pricing levels and structures for the proposed solutions to assure they are attractive and affordable to the industry key customers.
- Jointly with the Product Manager decide on applying a special project pricing for specific applications (and/or customers) whenever it makes sense from a strategic perspective.
Providing input for Product Portfolio Development:
- Continuously striving to improve the product offering to the industry.
- Recognizing needs for products and solutions in and beyond belting industry to provide valuable input which supports growth through a concentric diversification.
- Identifying product gaps, provide an input for possible improvements or a new product development.
- Feed an innovation process with insights based on analysis of the market trends, recommendations and demands from the customers or input from the selling units.
- To participate in validation process of new product developments.
Industry promotion and training:
- Developing marketing campaigns supporting implementation of strategies and local sales action plans designed for the industry.
- Monitoring sales and customers’ data to ensure the commercial objectives are managed at the right pace.
- Teaching and communicating to the selling units an overall value proposition and competitive advantage of the proposed solutions.
- Guiding and supporting the Marketing Communication teams in developing specific industry content to be promoted through all sales channels.
- Creating programs and actively participating in development of knowledge of the industry specific teams.
- Contributing in building an indisputable level of expertise required and determined by the corporate strategy.
- Monitoring, proposing corrective actions and reporting progress in achieving commercial objectives defined for the industry.
Education & Experience
- Higher education in mechanical engineering or relevant technical program.
- Process and application knowledge in designated industry.
- Product and application engineering knowledge.
The right candidate for this role needs to possess strong business and technical skills, an ability to closely cooperate and to positively influence both internal teams, and individuals from variety cultures and experiences.
- Technical expertise gained in a specific industry.
- Ability and willingness to apply the best practice to develop business.
- Understanding international sales and marketing functions and processes.
- Collaboration mindset and ability to work with international teams.
- High competency with analytics and problem solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of working time.