A specially modified thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) coating forms the basis for the second generation of Habasit Cleanline belts:
- Excellent surface release for easier cleaning and less mechanical wear
- Greater wear resistance for longer surface integrity and belt service life
- Reduced processing waste
- Superb chemical resistance
- Prohibits mechanical shrinkage caused by particle ingress from the bottom
- Wide operating temperature range (from -40 to +80 °C)
Habasit Cleanline conveyor and processing belts have been supplied since 2002, and continue to offer excellent features. See success stories.
Habasit Cleanline conveyor and processing belts add improved wear resistance of the surface coating against abrasive foodstuffs while maintaining their well-proven release properties. Data sheets
Special TPO coatings, e.g. polypropylene, meet specific application needs such as good release at elevated temperatures.