Polyurethane Machine Tapes
Fine textile-structure friction covers made of TPU, specifically developed for belt surfaces undergoing high stress, provide best-in-class abrasion resistance.
The design of polyurethane machine tapes allows the tape to be joined quickly by fusing the ends together without using adhesives (using the Flexproof or Quickmelt joining methods). The elastic TPU foil traction layer permits quick installation with short machine downtimes.
These machine tapes do not require tensioning devices. Despite its elasticity, the foil remains dimensionally stable after running-in.
- Simple and fast joining method
- Uniform longitudinal flexibility thanks to the knock-free joint
- High abrasion resistance
- Constant and gentle grip structure
- Gentle treatment of transported goods
- Elastic types are available