The M0876 Micropitch Diamond Top is a unique new product that combines the well-known Micropitch premium technical capabilities with easy release of sticky products.
Habasit's Micropitch product line is a 0.5" pitch belt series suitable for reliable high-end conveyors that require the transfer of small footprint, unstable and delicate products. The latest addition to this series is the M0876 Diamond Top. This unique new product combines the well-known Micropitch premium technical capabilities with easy release property of sticky products. The M0876 is ideal for Bakery applications such as lamination, sticky dough handling, small/tight transfers. It has also been shown to reduce the quantity of flour normally used for safe release of fatty or humid sticky dough products in bakery processes. M0876 is also a great fit for Packaging applications such as automated shrinking/wrapping oven infeed by aiding in the release of static packaging films from the belt during the wrapping process.
Micropitch System Key Features:
• Smallest possible 6mm knife-edge transfer with plastic modular belts.
• Elimination of tracking issues
• 0.3" (8mm) belt pitch - smallest pitch with rod technology
• M0885 Flush Grid for product cooling and draining
• M0870 Flat Top ideal for product transfer and accumulation
• M0873 Non-Slip ideal for gentle product positioning
• M0876 Diamond Top for easy release of sticky products
Full compatibility with M087- series (E and M modules) and sprockets. The E20 M0876 module is compatible with Habasit Saniclip.
Contact your local Habasit Representative today or our Customer Care department at 800.458.6431 or email@example.com