Polyester Folder-Gluer Belt
Habasit’s versatile thermoplastic folder-gluer belts are suitable for a large variety of different applications in carton and corrugated cardboard box folding. They are suitable for machine speeds of up to 750 m/min.
Reliable, adhesive-free Flexproof joints can be made quickly by relatively untrained personnel. The belts remain on the machine throughout the joining process, which avoids cumbersome dismantling. This reduces machine downtimes and saves costs. Using the Flexproof method, the joint zone and belt are totally homogeneous. Polyester fabric-based belts are covered with the same NBR layers as the polyamide folder-gluer belts. This results in flexible and abrasion-resistant products that are easy to fit and provide best-in-class performance.
- Outstanding dimensional stability and precise folding
- Adhesive-free joint (Flexproof method)
- Low energy consumption thanks to high longitudinal flexibility
- Excellent reversed bending and flex fatigue properties
- Proven NBR rubber covers with good abrasion resistance
- No marking, and gentle treatment of goods